Friday, April 3, 2009

Vintage Travel Trailer Brochures


Old dealer advertising brochures showing vintage travel trailers are great for restorers and collectors of these "over the road" houses on wheels. They show the newest models of the time, all available options, colors, floor plans and pricing. I'm always on the hunt for these old advertising pieces, as I have many collector friends who enjoy collecting them. I've recently bought a nice collection of older brochures and have listed many for sale in my online store Postcardguy.com. A sample of a really nice one is shown above. By the way, old postcards showing trailers or mobile homes are also a favorite of mine. I always try to keep a nice selection of trailer cards available at all times. Stop by my store often for the latest arrivals! Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment